I can hardly believe Christmas is almost here! Can you? I’ve already shared Top Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids but once the holidays season rolls around, my kids are always asking for more gifts. This year my son is asking for everything Pokémon. Are your kids Pokémon obsessed? There’s still time to catch ’em all! I’ve gone ahead and curated a gift guide that I think will be helpful to all of you still looking for Pokémon gift ideas. Here are our Top Holiday Gift Ideas for Kids that Love Pokémon!
Best Pokémon Gift Ideas
1) My Partner Pickachu – Play with Pikachu like never before! My Partner Pikachu’s 3 touch sensors let you and Pikachu communicate in a new and fun way. With over 100 different combinations to interact with My Partner Pikachu and watch him come alive as his arms and ears move, his cheeks and tail light up, and he plays 20 iconic Pikachu sound effects and expressions! My Partner Pikachu’s features 2 modes of play and lets you bring the thrill of becoming a Pokémon trainer into the real world! Gotta catch ‘em all! Suitable for ages 4 years and up.
2) Pokémon Sylveon Christmas Plush – This adorable plushy is dressed up and ready for a winter festival! All bundled up in a glittery cloak with fuzzy trim, Sylveon is showing off warm holiday style and a pair of snowflake ornaments with holographic shine. The cloak is lined with a silky, purple snowflake print, the perfect accent for a Fairy-type Pokémon ready for a celebration! Add this plush to your holiday décor at home, or gift one and share some holiday joy! Other Pokémon Christmas 2019 characters are also available.
Disclosure: NYCTM received complimentary product samples in order to facilitate this gift guide.
3) PowerA Pokémon Wired Gaming Headset – Pikachu Gold – Calling all Pokémon trainers! PowerA Wired Gaming Headsets delivers high fidelity, accurate sound for immersive gaming audio across multiple platforms, chat clarity via detachable boom mic, and lightweight comfort with memory foam headband and earpads. Perfect for fans of Pikachu and bling… matching Enhanced Wireless controller for Nintendo Switch also available. One of the best features of this fancy gaming headset is that there is no need to fumble with the cable to adjust volume or mute since intuitive controls are integrated into the left earcup. You just give the rotational wheel a smooth twist to adjust the volume and press the mute button to silence the mic as needed. Easy! Includes a detachable mic and detachable audio cable which simplifies storage.
4) PowerA Pokémon Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch – Graffiti – Up your street cred with this officially licensed PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch featuring Pikachu graffiti design, motion controls and two mappable Advanced Gaming Buttons. PowerA Enhanced Wireless Controllers offer improved accuracy and comfort plus larger buttons. An affordable wireless option available in a variety of colors and designs — including Pokémon!
5) PowerA Pokémon Wireless GameCube Style Controller for Nintendo Switch – Umbreon – Now you can play your favorite Nintendo Switch games using this officially licensed wireless pro-style controller designed with ergonomics and layout of the classic GameCube controller. This design features Umbreon, a nostalgic nod to the popular Eevee Evolution’s appearance in the 2003 GameCube classic, Pokémon Colosseum. For the price, you’ll be amazed at the features and quality built into this controller!
6) PowerA Pokémon Protection Case for Nintendo Switch – Mewtwo – Celebrate your love of Pokémon with this officially licensed protection case that stores your Nintendo Switch console in handheld mode. This case features a Mewtwo design, felt lining, and padded screen-protector flap with game storage. Features a sturdy outer shell with rubberized handle and durable dual zipper pulls. Matching Enhanced Wired controller for Nintendo Switch is also available.
7) Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Double Pack for Nintendo Switch – A new generation of Pokémon is coming to the Nintendo Switch system this holiday season with these hot — and much anticipated — two NEW games. Become a Pokémon Trainer, embark on a new journey in the new Galar region, and unravel the mystery behind the legendary Pokémon zacian and zamazenta. Explore the wild area, a vast expanse of land with free Camera control. And participate in Max raid battles in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as dynamax Pokémon. The Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield double pack contains both Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield games — each game is also available individually. Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Internet access required for online features.
8) Pokémon Pikachu 3D LED Night Light – Pokémon fans will love this 3D Optical Illusion Visual Touch Table Desk Lamp. This 3D visually creative lamp creates an innovative artistic atmosphere. A touch-sensitive switch allows you to choose a single color or 7 changing colors. Makes a great decorative and functional piece on any kid’s desk or night stand! Also available in other Pokemon characters.
9) Pokémon Pokeball Hoodie – Pokémon fans will want to add this Pikachu hoody to their Pokedex! With a comfy hood and two pockets, this dark gray Pokémon hooded top is the perfect choice for your little trainer to stay warm when they do battle at the gym. The front features a large Pokeball design made from Pikachu’s silhouette. With this cozy hooded Pokémon sweater, they’ll be all set to catch ’em all!
10) Pokémon Super Deluxe Essential Handbook – The new edition of the bestselling Deluxe Essential Handbook is here and it includes all-new Pokémon! With 496 color pages and loads of need-to-know stats and facts on over 800 Pokémon. It’s a must-have for Pokémon fans of all ages and a great way to get kids off the screen and into a book that they’ll truly want to read!
Still looking for more Pokémon gift ideas? I’ve got you covered! Click below to shop my Amazon Store for even more great Pokémon finds!