Thank you for your interest in contributing to NYCTechMommy.com. We would love to have you as a guest contributor, as we are currently accepting guest posts.
As a guest contributor, you will receive exposure and shares across all of our social media channels and if accepted, we ask that you share on your social media channels too! When submitting a guest post it’s also important to keep in mind our strict guidelines and expectations.
Also, keep in mind that our inbox is full with submissions and requests like yours. Although we do go through all of them as quickly as we can, rarely will we have time to answer every single one. However, if your guest post is selected, you will be notified with a publishing date within 10 days. If after 10 days you have not heard from us, it’s safe to assume that we will not be scheduling your post at this time. You’re always welcomed to submit a different post at a later time.
Our guest post guidelines are as follows:
Guest Post Guidelines
- Well-written and high-quality original content (not previously published on another site or publication) of at least 500 – 1200 words
- All submissions must be family friendly! The large majority of our readers are moms, so please keep that in mind.
- Give credit to your sources.
- Do not submit images unless they are requested from you directly. I will supply any and all stock pics and branded images.
- Do not submit sponsored reviews or affiliate links as these will not be accepted!
- Do not backlink spam to your website or blog! Only one link permitted per post but we prefer you include this link in your bio. If you’re a company or brand looking to advertise your product or services then a sponsored guest post (or other sponsored content) may better suit you — contact Monica@nyctechmommy.com for pricing and more info.
- Submissions MUST include a brief bio and a bio photo — links to your website and/or social media accounts can be included. Submissions that fail to include a bio from the writer WILL NOT be considered
- If accepted, submissions will be reviewed and possibly edited for quality, grammar, and Google SEO. In some instanced guest posts may also be edited to accommodate this blog and our audience.
- You must agree to share the post across your social media channels! We’ll do the same.
- Please email your submission to email@example.com or use the form below.
- Keep in mind that submission and/or approval of your pitch doesn’t guarantee publication. It’s your actual post that counts so make it a good one!
Please take the time to look around our site to see what content will be suitable for our audience.
Submissions must fit one of the categories below:
- Family & Parenting Tips
- Digital Lifestyle (apps, gadgets, tips)
- Technology for the Family
- Technology for Moms/Parents
- Technology for Kids
- Technology for Teachers
- Technology for Bloggers
- Family Travel
- NYC Places to Visit (for Family & Kids ONLY)
To give you a better idea, below are couple of our favorite guest posts.